Imagination Guild

Forum Imagination for guild members
 
HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  

Share | 
 

 any1 still plays Age Of Empires ?

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Wannabe-French Ron~

avatar

Number of posts : 1818
Age : 28
Localisation : Switzerland!
Registration date : 2007-06-22

PostSubject: any1 still plays Age Of Empires ?   Mon Sep 03, 2007 11:35 am

AoE 1 / Expansion: The Rise of Rome / 2 The age of Kings / Expansion: The Conquerors

i still play the 2 expansions, both omfgodly gozu games. i love them.
sad no1 plays them online^^

_________________

BelgianGus wrote:
nice ^^
i like sperme & sodomie

The-Doomed-Samourai wrote:
à coté de paris, c'est un exilé, car strong dictature en suisse

BenediktXVI wrote:
devine le roi
buehehe
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Stx
Admin
Admin
avatar

Number of posts : 1957
Age : 28
Localisation : France
Registration date : 2007-05-22

PostSubject: Re: any1 still plays Age Of Empires ?   Mon Sep 03, 2007 1:26 pm

joke :O ?

I posted in the other topic ^^

atm I am playing to the 3 lol ^^^^^^^^ ( I have I / II / III / mythology + all expansions )


If you want we could do some tcp / ip games with me and my brother Very Happy

_________________


BelgianGus wrote:
nice ^^
i like sperme & sodomie
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://imagination.all-up.com
Tds

avatar

Number of posts : 1452
Age : 29
Localisation : Paris
Registration date : 2007-08-23

PostSubject: Re: any1 still plays Age Of Empires ?   Mon Sep 03, 2007 2:19 pm

i play @ aoe II sometimes , i tried to play with tempo but in tcip cant join and btw this noob of microsoft closed the "bnet^^"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Stx
Admin
Admin
avatar

Number of posts : 1957
Age : 28
Localisation : France
Registration date : 2007-05-22

PostSubject: Re: any1 still plays Age Of Empires ?   Mon Sep 03, 2007 2:25 pm

Tds wrote:
i play @ aoe II sometimes , i tried to play with tempo but in tcip cant join and btw this noob of microsoft closed the "bnet^^"

lol ^^

It could be nice if we would be able to make a tcp/ip game, a 2 vs 2 or so. ^_^

_________________


BelgianGus wrote:
nice ^^
i like sperme & sodomie
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://imagination.all-up.com
Wannabe-French Ron~

avatar

Number of posts : 1818
Age : 28
Localisation : Switzerland!
Registration date : 2007-06-22

PostSubject: Re: any1 still plays Age Of Empires ?   Mon Sep 03, 2007 2:34 pm

Stx wrote:
Tds wrote:
i play @ aoe II sometimes , i tried to play with tempo but in tcip cant join and btw this noob of microsoft closed the "bnet^^"

lol ^^

It could be nice if we would be able to make a tcp/ip game, a 2 vs 2 or
so. ^_^

would be gohooodly imo^^
hm atm im installing II and the expansion cuz i formated my pc 2 weeks ago. But fu atm i dont find the main verson II the age of kings :/ without it i cant install Th Conquerors.... ill ask my brother...

also got mythology / Titans, but dont like them as II/ the exp.

i dont rly like aoe III, well its not bad but i prefer I/II and the expansions^^
ITS JUST THE BEST ONLINE GAME / LAN GAME EVER^^

_________________

BelgianGus wrote:
nice ^^
i like sperme & sodomie

The-Doomed-Samourai wrote:
à coté de paris, c'est un exilé, car strong dictature en suisse

BenediktXVI wrote:
devine le roi
buehehe
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Stx
Admin
Admin
avatar

Number of posts : 1957
Age : 28
Localisation : France
Registration date : 2007-05-22

PostSubject: Re: any1 still plays Age Of Empires ?   Mon Sep 03, 2007 2:37 pm

Wannabe-French Ron~ wrote:
Stx wrote:
Tds wrote:
i play @ aoe II sometimes , i tried to play with tempo but in tcip cant join and btw this noob of microsoft closed the "bnet^^"

lol ^^

It could be nice if we would be able to make a tcp/ip game, a 2 vs 2 or
so. ^_^

would be gohooodly imo^^
hm atm im installing II and the expansion cuz i formated my pc 2 weeks ago. But fu atm i dont find the main verson II the age of kings :/ without it i cant install Th Conquerors.... ill ask my brother...

also got mythology / Titans, but dont like them as II/ the exp.

i dont rly like aoe III, well its not bad but i prefer I/II and the expansions^^
ITS JUST THE BEST ONLINE GAME / LAN GAME EVER^^

^^
I have the same feeling toward age of mythology ^^

And ye vouch it's godly xD
Red Alert 2 and command and conquer style games are nice also but I didn't try the new one " tiberium " Smile

_________________


BelgianGus wrote:
nice ^^
i like sperme & sodomie
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://imagination.all-up.com
Wannabe-French Ron~

avatar

Number of posts : 1818
Age : 28
Localisation : Switzerland!
Registration date : 2007-06-22

PostSubject: Re: any1 still plays Age Of Empires ?   Mon Sep 03, 2007 2:45 pm

omfg fu i could smash my brother, he lent the full version which i need to install the conquerors to one of his shitty friends omfg omfg bah fucking nerd, im gonna hit im afk.
Bash Bash Bash

_________________

BelgianGus wrote:
nice ^^
i like sperme & sodomie

The-Doomed-Samourai wrote:
à coté de paris, c'est un exilé, car strong dictature en suisse

BenediktXVI wrote:
devine le roi
buehehe
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Stx
Admin
Admin
avatar

Number of posts : 1957
Age : 28
Localisation : France
Registration date : 2007-05-22

PostSubject: Re: any1 still plays Age Of Empires ?   Mon Sep 03, 2007 2:46 pm

Wannabe-French Ron~ wrote:
omfg fu i could smash my brother, he borrowed the full version which i need to install the conquerors to one of his shitty friends omfg omfg bah fucking nerd, im gonna hit im afk.
Bash Bash Bash

Aïe Prisoned Aïe

How old is your brother ? ^^

_________________


BelgianGus wrote:
nice ^^
i like sperme & sodomie
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://imagination.all-up.com
Wannabe-French Ron~

avatar

Number of posts : 1818
Age : 28
Localisation : Switzerland!
Registration date : 2007-06-22

PostSubject: Re: any1 still plays Age Of Empires ?   Mon Sep 03, 2007 2:58 pm

Stx wrote:
Wannabe-French Ron~ wrote:
omfg fu i could smash my brother, he borrowed the full version which i need to install the conquerors to one of his shitty friends omfg omfg bah fucking nerd, im gonna hit im afk.
Bash Bash Bash

Aïe Prisoned Aïe

How old is your brother ? ^^

12...^^

+ he's ill atm so he cant get it back tomorrow baaah, i should hit him again for that...^^

_________________

BelgianGus wrote:
nice ^^
i like sperme & sodomie

The-Doomed-Samourai wrote:
à coté de paris, c'est un exilé, car strong dictature en suisse

BenediktXVI wrote:
devine le roi
buehehe
Back to top Go down
View user profile
_JoJo



Number of posts : 266
Localisation : France (N-E)
Registration date : 2007-07-15

PostSubject: Re: any1 still plays Age Of Empires ?   Tue Sep 04, 2007 10:22 am

Yeah Aoe II The Age Of Kings rox alot !!
I'm always playing Aoe II on my second Pc while I play D2 ^^
(Same with Red Alert / Command And Conquer and Arsenal (Old and unknown game))
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Stx
Admin
Admin
avatar

Number of posts : 1957
Age : 28
Localisation : France
Registration date : 2007-05-22

PostSubject: Re: any1 still plays Age Of Empires ?   Tue Sep 04, 2007 10:52 am

Wannabe-French Ron~ wrote:
Stx wrote:
Wannabe-French Ron~ wrote:
omfg fu i could smash my brother, he borrowed the full version which i need to install the conquerors to one of his shitty friends omfg omfg bah fucking nerd, im gonna hit im afk.
Bash Bash Bash

Aïe Prisoned Aïe

How old is your brother ? ^^

12...^^

+ he's ill atm so he cant get it back tomorrow baaah, i should hit him again for that...^^

My brother is 12 years old aswell -.- ... ^^

_JoJo wrote:
Yeah Aoe II The Age Of Kings rox alot !!
I'm always playing Aoe II on my second Pc while I play D2 ^^
(Same with Red Alert / Command And Conquer and Arsenal (Old and unknown game))

It would be cool to do a tcp ip game a day ^_^

_________________


BelgianGus wrote:
nice ^^
i like sperme & sodomie
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://imagination.all-up.com
Tds

avatar

Number of posts : 1452
Age : 29
Localisation : Paris
Registration date : 2007-08-23

PostSubject: Re: any1 still plays Age Of Empires ?   Tue Sep 04, 2007 11:57 am

Stx wrote:
Wannabe-French Ron~ wrote:
Stx wrote:
Tds wrote:
i play @ aoe II sometimes , i tried to play with tempo but in tcip cant join and btw this noob of microsoft closed the "bnet^^"

lol ^^

It could be nice if we would be able to make a tcp/ip game, a 2 vs 2 or
so. ^_^

would be gohooodly imo^^
hm atm im installing II and the expansion cuz i formated my pc 2 weeks ago. But fu atm i dont find the main verson II the age of kings :/ without it i cant install Th Conquerors.... ill ask my brother...

also got mythology / Titans, but dont like them as II/ the exp.

i dont rly like aoe III, well its not bad but i prefer I/II and the expansions^^
ITS JUST THE BEST ONLINE GAME / LAN GAME EVER^^

^^
I have the same feeling toward age of mythology ^^

And ye vouch it's godly xD
Red Alert 2 and command and conquer style games are nice also but I didn't try the new one " tiberium " Smile

i love yuri's revenge
Back to top Go down
View user profile
_JoJo



Number of posts : 266
Localisation : France (N-E)
Registration date : 2007-07-15

PostSubject: Re: any1 still plays Age Of Empires ?   Wed Sep 05, 2007 4:42 am

Stx wrote:
It would be cool to do a tcp ip game a day ^_^

Yeah but.. No Internet on my second computer :/
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wannabe-French Ron~

avatar

Number of posts : 1818
Age : 28
Localisation : Switzerland!
Registration date : 2007-06-22

PostSubject: Re: any1 still plays Age Of Empires ?   Wed Sep 05, 2007 6:05 am

hm maybe we could do this as event too...let ask around in jsp who know / play the game AoE II /exp

anyway a 8 player ip game would be soooo gohoouwldy^^

but lower player wud be nice too ofc^^

_________________

BelgianGus wrote:
nice ^^
i like sperme & sodomie

The-Doomed-Samourai wrote:
à coté de paris, c'est un exilé, car strong dictature en suisse

BenediktXVI wrote:
devine le roi
buehehe
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Stx
Admin
Admin
avatar

Number of posts : 1957
Age : 28
Localisation : France
Registration date : 2007-05-22

PostSubject: Re: any1 still plays Age Of Empires ?   Wed Sep 05, 2007 9:31 am

Wannabe-French Ron~ wrote:
hm maybe we could do this as event too...let ask around in jsp who know / play the game AoE II /exp

anyway a 8 player ip game would be soooo gohoouwldy^^

but lower player wud be nice too ofc^^

I would prefer AoeIII tho ^^
But II would be still ok imo :>

_________________


BelgianGus wrote:
nice ^^
i like sperme & sodomie
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://imagination.all-up.com
Wannabe-French Ron~

avatar

Number of posts : 1818
Age : 28
Localisation : Switzerland!
Registration date : 2007-06-22

PostSubject: Re: any1 still plays Age Of Empires ?   Wed Sep 05, 2007 11:05 am

Stx wrote:
Wannabe-French Ron~ wrote:
hm maybe we could do this as event too...let ask around in jsp who know / play the game AoE II /exp

anyway a 8 player ip game would be soooo gohoouwldy^^

but lower player wud be nice too ofc^^

I would prefer AoeIII tho ^^
But II would be still ok imo :>

rly Oo?
imo AoE II is much better than III...and all guys i know say that
waht do u like so much there Oo?

_________________

BelgianGus wrote:
nice ^^
i like sperme & sodomie

The-Doomed-Samourai wrote:
à coté de paris, c'est un exilé, car strong dictature en suisse

BenediktXVI wrote:
devine le roi
buehehe
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Stx
Admin
Admin
avatar

Number of posts : 1957
Age : 28
Localisation : France
Registration date : 2007-05-22

PostSubject: Re: any1 still plays Age Of Empires ?   Wed Sep 05, 2007 11:27 am

Wannabe-French Ron~ wrote:
Stx wrote:
Wannabe-French Ron~ wrote:
hm maybe we could do this as event too...let ask around in jsp who know / play the game AoE II /exp

anyway a 8 player ip game would be soooo gohoouwldy^^

but lower player wud be nice too ofc^^

I would prefer AoeIII tho ^^
But II would be still ok imo :>

rly Oo?
imo AoE II is much better than III...and all guys i know say that
waht do u like so much there Oo?

I prefer the graphics and I just started to play Aoe III so I don't know all nations etc ... while I played a lot to AoeII ~_^

_________________


BelgianGus wrote:
nice ^^
i like sperme & sodomie
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://imagination.all-up.com
Wannabe-French Ron~

avatar

Number of posts : 1818
Age : 28
Localisation : Switzerland!
Registration date : 2007-06-22

PostSubject: Re: any1 still plays Age Of Empires ?   Wed Sep 05, 2007 12:17 pm

Stx wrote:
Wannabe-French Ron~ wrote:
Stx wrote:
Wannabe-French Ron~ wrote:
hm maybe we could do this as event too...let ask around in jsp who know / play the game AoE II /exp

anyway a 8 player ip game would be soooo gohoouwldy^^

but lower player wud be nice too ofc^^

I would prefer AoeIII tho ^^
But II would be still ok imo :>

rly Oo?
imo AoE II is much better than III...and all guys i know say that
waht do u like so much there Oo?

I prefer the graphics and I just started to play Aoe III so I don't know all nations etc ... while I played a lot to AoeII ~_^

well ye the graphic is not bad....
but imo thats the point.
i think they focusd too much on the graphic...and i dont like the story / nations and so on at all...i prefer aoe II there^^

_________________

BelgianGus wrote:
nice ^^
i like sperme & sodomie

The-Doomed-Samourai wrote:
à coté de paris, c'est un exilé, car strong dictature en suisse

BenediktXVI wrote:
devine le roi
buehehe
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Stx
Admin
Admin
avatar

Number of posts : 1957
Age : 28
Localisation : France
Registration date : 2007-05-22

PostSubject: Re: any1 still plays Age Of Empires ?   Wed Sep 05, 2007 12:18 pm

Wannabe-French Ron~ wrote:
Stx wrote:
Wannabe-French Ron~ wrote:
Stx wrote:
Wannabe-French Ron~ wrote:
hm maybe we could do this as event too...let ask around in jsp who know / play the game AoE II /exp

anyway a 8 player ip game would be soooo gohoouwldy^^

but lower player wud be nice too ofc^^

I would prefer AoeIII tho ^^
But II would be still ok imo :>

rly Oo?
imo AoE II is much better than III...and all guys i know say that
waht do u like so much there Oo?

I prefer the graphics and I just started to play Aoe III so I don't know all nations etc ... while I played a lot to AoeII ~_^

well ye the graphic is not bad....
but imo thats the point.
i think they focusd too much on the graphic...and i dont like the story / nations and so on at all...i prefer aoe II there^^

Well anyway I will buy ( dl ^^ ) the two expansions ( one is already for sale and the other one is coming soon )

_________________


BelgianGus wrote:
nice ^^
i like sperme & sodomie
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://imagination.all-up.com
Wannabe-French Ron~

avatar

Number of posts : 1818
Age : 28
Localisation : Switzerland!
Registration date : 2007-06-22

PostSubject: Re: any1 still plays Age Of Empires ?   Thu Sep 06, 2007 7:15 am

i hope i get my aeo II soon from my brother so i can play it again^^
need some train again^^

_________________

BelgianGus wrote:
nice ^^
i like sperme & sodomie

The-Doomed-Samourai wrote:
à coté de paris, c'est un exilé, car strong dictature en suisse

BenediktXVI wrote:
devine le roi
buehehe
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Stx
Admin
Admin
avatar

Number of posts : 1957
Age : 28
Localisation : France
Registration date : 2007-05-22

PostSubject: Re: any1 still plays Age Of Empires ?   Thu Sep 06, 2007 8:55 am

Wannabe-French Ron~ wrote:
i hope i get my aeo II soon from my brother so i can play it again^^
need some train again^^

Well it's not an hard game anw. ^^

_________________


BelgianGus wrote:
nice ^^
i like sperme & sodomie
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://imagination.all-up.com
mat91

avatar

Number of posts : 966
Age : 28
Localisation : France
Registration date : 2007-05-23

PostSubject: Re: any1 still plays Age Of Empires ?   Thu Sep 06, 2007 9:18 am

record of kill on Aoe 2 conqueror -> 35xx =]

try Age of mythologie with titan add, it's not a bad game too Smile

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wannabe-French Ron~

avatar

Number of posts : 1818
Age : 28
Localisation : Switzerland!
Registration date : 2007-06-22

PostSubject: Re: any1 still plays Age Of Empires ?   Thu Sep 06, 2007 11:30 am

mat91 wrote:
record of kill on Aoe 2 conqueror -> 35xx =]

try Age of mythologie with titan add, it's not a bad game too Smile

i got it^^ but i prefer aaoeII the con...

and no its not a hard game^^



fu i wanna play it omfg...im addicted though i dont have it atm^^

_________________

BelgianGus wrote:
nice ^^
i like sperme & sodomie

The-Doomed-Samourai wrote:
à coté de paris, c'est un exilé, car strong dictature en suisse

BenediktXVI wrote:
devine le roi
buehehe
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KayZ



Number of posts : 84
Age : 30
Localisation : Lyon
Registration date : 2007-10-27

PostSubject: Re: any1 still plays Age Of Empires ?   Fri Dec 07, 2007 5:45 pm

Age of empires 2 Age of kings just the best game strategie and play a little ( solo ) favorite race : teutons ^^
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BelgianGus

avatar

Number of posts : 1450
Age : 29
Localisation : Huy, province de Liège, belgique
Registration date : 2007-06-20

PostSubject: Re: any1 still plays Age Of Empires ?   Sat Dec 08, 2007 9:44 am

KayZ wrote:
Age of empires 2 Age of kings just the best game strategie and play a little ( solo ) favorite race : tetons ^^

vouch !
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: any1 still plays Age Of Empires ?   

Back to top Go down
 
any1 still plays Age Of Empires ?
Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Age of Empires III: Modern Asia
» Age of Empires III: The Thirty Years' War
» Empire's Top 100 Movie Characters
» Iliander's Eye-candy
» Houdini has a problem with the tactic

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Imagination Guild :: Other games :: Other games-
Jump to: