Imagination Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Imagination Guild

Forum Imagination for guild members

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

question about the nightmare rank

Go down 
+3
Stx
ShapeShifter
BelgianGus
7 posters
AuthorMessage
BelgianGus

BelgianGus

Number of posts : 1450
Registration date : 2007-06-20

question about the nightmare rank Empty
PostSubject: question about the nightmare rank   question about the nightmare rank EmptySun Dec 16, 2007 1:43 pm

just wanna know why people who didnt pay the fees are able to stay in the guild :p
i mean there are 4 ppl or so who are in the guild since some months and still havent paid fees
plus, they are absolutly not active members and i'm nearly 100% sure that they don't even have an account on this forum

discuss
Back to top Go down
ShapeShifter

Number of posts : 210
Registration date : 2007-09-13

PostSubject: Re: question about the nightmare rank   question about the nightmare rank EmptySun Dec 16, 2007 1:44 pm

If they've been Nightmare for over a month --> Kick.
Back to top Go down
BelgianGus

BelgianGus

PostSubject: Re: question about the nightmare rank   question about the nightmare rank EmptySun Dec 16, 2007 1:47 pm

may, may, june and november

imo, only martouze is allowed to stay in the guild for 2 weeks more without paying
Back to top Go down
ShapeShifter

Number of posts : 210
Registration date : 2007-09-13

PostSubject: Re: question about the nightmare rank   question about the nightmare rank EmptySun Dec 16, 2007 1:54 pm

Actually, I say warn them through a pm and if they don't comply, then boot em.
Back to top Go down
Stx
Admin
Admin
Stx

Number of posts : 1957
Registration date : 2007-05-22

PostSubject: Re: question about the nightmare rank   question about the nightmare rank EmptyMon Dec 17, 2007 4:13 am

Well actually I also questioned myself about this rank ... However I decided to let them like that because :

1/ All of them are old d2 mates of mine
2/ Pegaz paid 50 fg
3/ We have banners and a rank, if we don't have any member(s) in Nightmare it would be useless.
Back to top Go down
https://imagination.all-up.com
BelgianGus

BelgianGus

PostSubject: Re: question about the nightmare rank   question about the nightmare rank EmptyMon Dec 17, 2007 9:22 am

Stx wrote:
Well actually I also questioned myself about this rank ... However I decided to let them like that because :

2/ Pegaz paid 50 fg
3/ We have banners and a rank, if we don't have any member(s) in Nightmare it would be useless.

then remove the banner imo
one of them payed 50 fgs ? so 50 more would be as all members
serously, if all people doesnt pay the same amount of fg's i think it is a "desavantage" for all other members :/
Back to top Go down
Wannabe-French Ron~

Wannabe-French Ron~

Number of posts : 1818
Registration date : 2007-06-22

PostSubject: Re: question about the nightmare rank   question about the nightmare rank EmptyMon Dec 17, 2007 9:30 am

imo if they are old d2 mates of u they should be friendly enough to pay the fee and try to be active.
Seriously, what kind of friends are they if they give a shit on ur guild and dont care about it.
No1 should have the rank nightmare longer than a month imo
Back to top Go down
ZoL

ZoL

Number of posts : 161
Registration date : 2007-07-05

PostSubject: Re: question about the nightmare rank   question about the nightmare rank EmptyMon Dec 17, 2007 9:46 am

Wannabe-French Ron~ wrote:

Vouch :>
Exept Martouze, because it's one of my mates' little brother and because he is a bit poor Razz
But it would be nice if he could pay the fee when he will have enought fg
Back to top Go down
BelgianGus

BelgianGus

PostSubject: Re: question about the nightmare rank   question about the nightmare rank EmptyMon Dec 17, 2007 9:53 am

ZoL wrote:

Exept Martouze, because it's one of my mates' little brother and because he is a bit poor Razz

exactly what i mean :p
Back to top Go down
Lollsen (aka Gosu Ger!)

Lollsen (aka Gosu Ger!)

Number of posts : 640

PostSubject: Re: question about the nightmare rank   question about the nightmare rank EmptyMon Dec 17, 2007 11:33 am

imo if they are old d2 mates of u they should be friendly enough to pay the fee and try to be active.
Seriously, what kind of friends are they if they give a shit on ur guild and dont care about it.

think so 2 ... ron was so friendly to join this guild 2 cuz of me (yy me O_o ^^) and i also get him to pay the fee -> this poor nub clown What a Face

drunken

after steeve nerves me 1 day i paid the fee 2 ^^ and y im also poor!
Back to top Go down
Stx
Admin
Admin
Stx

PostSubject: Re: question about the nightmare rank   question about the nightmare rank EmptyMon Dec 17, 2007 1:17 pm

BelgianGus wrote:
Stx wrote:

2/ Pegaz paid 50 fg

then remove the banner imo
one of them payed 50 fgs ? so 50 more would be as all members
serously, if all people doesnt pay the same amount of fg's i think it is a "desavantage" for all other members :/

Yep he paid 50 fg fee and he was supposed to pay the rest later but he doesn't have fg and he doesn't play any game anymore.
Furthermore it would let even more free slots which we don't need atm ..

Yes they were old d2 mates and they didn't ask me to join ( exepted Martouz who was not a d2 mate but his borhter asked me to let him in the guild ), I asked them at the begining of the guild when there were only about 10 ppl in so I needed some more people to make the guild bigger.

Anyway the people in this rank have not any right in the guild, they can't participate to events etc ...
( Btw christmas raffle coming in some days ^^ )

ZoL wrote:

lol so there is no difference between Martouze and the other Nightmares.
All of them are also poor ( exepted Deadphoenix ) and they are all my mates.

Lollsen (aka Gosu Ger!) wrote:

think so 2 ... ron was so friendly to join this guild 2 cuz of me (yy me O_o ^^) and i also get him to pay the fee -> this poor nub clown What a Face

drunken

^^
Back to top Go down
Wannabe-French Ron~

Wannabe-French Ron~

PostSubject: Re: question about the nightmare rank   question about the nightmare rank EmptyTue Dec 18, 2007 6:35 am

Stx wrote:

drunken

^^

well...this old history
ACTUALLY I HAD BET WITH STIEV ABOUT ANYTHING...SOMETHING LIKE HE DOESNT HAVE DOOM AXE OR SO...AND I WON THE BET!!!! AND THE STAKE WAS, IF I WIN, I DONT HAVE TO PAY THE FEE! I WON AND I HAD TO PAY THE FEE CUZ THIS NERDLORD ACTED LIKE WE NEVER BET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

just to inform the others^^
Back to top Go down
Tds

Tds

Number of posts : 1452
Registration date : 2007-08-23

PostSubject: Re: question about the nightmare rank   question about the nightmare rank EmptyTue Dec 18, 2007 7:15 am

Stx wrote:

drunken

^^

well...this old history
ACTUALLY I HAD BET WITH STIEV ABOUT ANYTHING...SOMETHING LIKE HE DOESNT HAVE DOOM AXE OR SO...AND I WON THE BET!!!! AND THE STAKE WAS, IF I WIN, I DONT HAVE TO PAY THE FEE! I WON AND I HAD TO PAY THE FEE CUZ THIS NERDLORD ACTED LIKE WE NEVER BET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bamboozled!
Back to top Go down
Lollsen (aka Gosu Ger!)

Lollsen (aka Gosu Ger!)

Number of posts : 640

PostSubject: Re: question about the nightmare rank   question about the nightmare rank EmptyTue Dec 18, 2007 7:20 am

Tds wrote:
Stx wrote:

drunken

^^

well...this old history

bamboozled!

ehhh lol??? the same bet as me and steeve ... after i won -> spam my pm box about pay the fee!!!! pay the fee!!! pay the fee!!
Back to top Go down
Stx
Admin
Admin
Stx

PostSubject: Re: question about the nightmare rank   question about the nightmare rank EmptyTue Dec 18, 2007 9:37 am

NerdZ ^^
Back to top Go down
Wannabe-French Ron~

Wannabe-French Ron~

PostSubject: Re: question about the nightmare rank   question about the nightmare rank EmptyTue Dec 18, 2007 9:38 am

Tds wrote:
Stx wrote:

drunken

^^

well...this old history

bamboozled!

ehhh lol??? the same bet as me and steeve ... after i won -> spam my pm box about pay the fee!!!! pay the fee!!! pay the fee!!

lolol..same here...every day he pmed me "omgzor ron pay the fee pay it pay it ffs...this wasnt a serious bet omfg omfg pay pay pay omfg omfg i need fg i need money i need 999cm e-penis pay!!!1!

btw i know i have the screenshot anywhere were we talked about that betting in img channel
!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: question about the nightmare rank   question about the nightmare rank Empty

Back to top Go down

question about the nightmare rank
Page 1 of 1