Imagination Guild

Forum Imagination for guild members
 
HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  

Share | 
 

 Open bnet Legit PvP tournament

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Wannabe-French Ron~

avatar

Number of posts : 1818
Age : 28
Localisation : Switzerland!
Registration date : 2007-06-22

PostSubject: Re: Open bnet Legit PvP tournament   Fri Mar 28, 2008 8:43 am

i'll try it out to make another one

_________________

BelgianGus wrote:
nice ^^
i like sperme & sodomie

The-Doomed-Samourai wrote:
ŕ coté de paris, c'est un exilé, car strong dictature en suisse

BenediktXVI wrote:
devine le roi
buehehe
Back to top Go down
View user profile
revengenow69

avatar

Number of posts : 122
Age : 25
Localisation : Tunisia
Registration date : 2008-03-10

PostSubject: Re: Open bnet Legit PvP tournament   Fri Mar 28, 2008 10:30 am

Dl hyperjoin ! now that i use it i succeed in joining 80% of time
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lollsen (aka Gosu Ger!)

avatar

Number of posts : 640
Age : 31
Localisation : German ofc (cuz > france)
Registration date : 2007-07-05

PostSubject: Re: Open bnet Legit PvP tournament   Fri Mar 28, 2008 10:31 am

my dudu is rdy
maxblock
7.4 k life
43dmgr
6 k dmg
max ress ofc
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wannabe-French Ron~

avatar

Number of posts : 1818
Age : 28
Localisation : Switzerland!
Registration date : 2007-06-22

PostSubject: Re: Open bnet Legit PvP tournament   Sun Mar 30, 2008 7:27 am

i did the wwsin cuz i had time ^^

btw i cant join fiz' hosted game :( i always fail to join ( with hyperjoin)

_________________

BelgianGus wrote:
nice ^^
i like sperme & sodomie

The-Doomed-Samourai wrote:
ŕ coté de paris, c'est un exilé, car strong dictature en suisse

BenediktXVI wrote:
devine le roi
buehehe
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DarkoZ



Number of posts : 788
Registration date : 2007-05-22

PostSubject: Re: Open bnet Legit PvP tournament   Sun Mar 30, 2008 10:33 am

Wannabe-French Ron~ wrote:
i always fail to join

true dat

im bored of d2 atm Surprised im playing wow @private server with irl mates Surprised
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lollsen (aka Gosu Ger!)

avatar

Number of posts : 640
Age : 31
Localisation : German ofc (cuz > france)
Registration date : 2007-07-05

PostSubject: Re: Open bnet Legit PvP tournament   Mon Mar 31, 2008 6:44 am

DarkoZ wrote:
Wannabe-French Ron~ wrote:
i always fail to join

true dat

im bored of d2 atm Surprised im playing wow @private server with irl mates Surprised

bamboozled ron ez^^
nah it was hard and when u duel him u will see that he need train again cuz of his noobi teles / wws ^^
anyway 6-3d : pig
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wannabe-French Ron~

avatar

Number of posts : 1818
Age : 28
Localisation : Switzerland!
Registration date : 2007-06-22

PostSubject: Re: Open bnet Legit PvP tournament   Tue Apr 01, 2008 11:28 am

Lollsen (aka Gosu Ger!) wrote:
DarkoZ wrote:
Wannabe-French Ron~ wrote:
i always fail to join

true dat

im bored of d2 atm Surprised im playing wow @private server with irl mates Surprised

bamboozled ron ez^^
nah it was hard and when u duel him u will see that he need train again cuz of his noobi teles / wws ^^
anyway 6-3d : pig

jaja hi bugged druid ^^ (j/k)
i notice that i havent been playing wwsin for 1 year...but skills cant leave so..np
gimme 3 days and im back again
Smile

_________________

BelgianGus wrote:
nice ^^
i like sperme & sodomie

The-Doomed-Samourai wrote:
ŕ coté de paris, c'est un exilé, car strong dictature en suisse

BenediktXVI wrote:
devine le roi
buehehe
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Open bnet Legit PvP tournament   

Back to top Go down
 
Open bnet Legit PvP tournament
Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
 Similar topics
-
» Champions League Tournament ~ Sign - IN ~
» Snake: Tournament
» my 3rd brute got another tournament sweep in elbruto in 2 days!!
» Android tournament with longer time controls
» Super Tournament XIV

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Imagination Guild :: General :: Events-
Jump to: