Imagination Guild

Forum Imagination for guild members
 
HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  

Share | 
 

 gz ryan!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
gthibault

avatar

Number of posts : 583
Age : 26
Localisation : rouen
Registration date : 2007-07-06

PostSubject: gz ryan!!   Mon Mar 10, 2008 10:27 am

go for the ladde reset do it fast plz but w8 bus and jojo ^^
Back to top Go down
View user profile
_JoJo



Number of posts : 266
Localisation : France (N-E)
Registration date : 2007-07-15

PostSubject: Re: gz ryan!!   Mon Mar 10, 2008 11:21 am

Alchemist ! Damned ><

..Lvl 69
Back to top Go down
View user profile
gthibault

avatar

Number of posts : 583
Age : 26
Localisation : rouen
Registration date : 2007-07-06

PostSubject: Re: gz ryan!!   Mon Mar 10, 2008 11:24 am

do it fast plz ^^

but i think you have ~some days cuz xp with alchemist ins't really high ^^
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BelgianGus

avatar

Number of posts : 1450
Age : 29
Localisation : Huy, province de Liège, belgique
Registration date : 2007-06-20

PostSubject: Re: gz ryan!!   Mon Mar 10, 2008 12:49 pm

fu ryan
Back to top Go down
View user profile
gthibault

avatar

Number of posts : 583
Age : 26
Localisation : rouen
Registration date : 2007-07-06

PostSubject: Re: gz ryan!!   Mon Mar 10, 2008 2:08 pm

BelgianGus wrote:
fu ryan

nah gz ryan if he don't reset the ladder before paques holydays i can't play ls asap he reset it's the best for me add after i can reset the ladder Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BelgianGus

avatar

Number of posts : 1450
Age : 29
Localisation : Huy, province de Liège, belgique
Registration date : 2007-06-20

PostSubject: Re: gz ryan!!   Mon Mar 10, 2008 2:22 pm

gthibault wrote:
BelgianGus wrote:
fu ryan

nah gz ryan if he don't reset the ladder before paques holydays i can't play ls asap he reset it's the best for me add after i can reset the ladder Smile

i need ~10 days
Back to top Go down
View user profile
gthibault

avatar

Number of posts : 583
Age : 26
Localisation : rouen
Registration date : 2007-07-06

PostSubject: Re: gz ryan!!   Mon Mar 10, 2008 2:55 pm

BelgianGus wrote:
gthibault wrote:
BelgianGus wrote:
fu ryan

nah gz ryan if he don't reset the ladder before paques holydays i can't play ls asap he reset it's the best for me add after i can reset the ladder Smile

i need ~10 days

10 days is ok for me do it fast gus btw if you need my charm pm me Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BelgianGus

avatar

Number of posts : 1450
Age : 29
Localisation : Huy, province de Liège, belgique
Registration date : 2007-06-20

PostSubject: Re: gz ryan!!   Tue Mar 11, 2008 12:35 pm

gthibault wrote:
BelgianGus wrote:
gthibault wrote:
BelgianGus wrote:
fu ryan

nah gz ryan if he don't reset the ladder before paques holydays i can't play ls asap he reset it's the best for me add after i can reset the ladder Smile

i need ~10 days

10 days is ok for me do it fast gus btw if you need my charm pm me Smile

which charm ? ^^
Back to top Go down
View user profile
gthibault

avatar

Number of posts : 583
Age : 26
Localisation : rouen
Registration date : 2007-07-06

PostSubject: Re: gz ryan!!   Tue Mar 11, 2008 1:20 pm

look @ my profile ( gthibault ) lvl 40 one but you already have one
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: gz ryan!!   

Back to top Go down
 
gz ryan!!
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Debby Ryan Fail ;3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Imagination Guild :: Other games :: Ladder Slasher-
Jump to: