Imagination Guild

Forum Imagination for guild members
 
HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  

Share | 
 

 ___The Book topic___

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Stx
Admin
Admin
avatar

Number of posts : 1957
Age : 28
Localisation : France
Registration date : 2007-05-22

PostSubject: Re: ___The Book topic___   Sun Jun 29, 2008 11:58 am

I've just bought those books :

http://livre.fnac.com/a1988248/David-Gemmell-Le-lion-de-Macedoine?PID=1&Mn=-1&Ra=-1&To=0&Nu=7&Fr=0

http://livre.fnac.com/a2025193/Le-Lion-de-Macedoine-T2-Le-Prince-Noir-David-Gemmell?Fr=20&To=0&Ra=-1

which Dav read and enjoyed some months ago. =)

_________________


BelgianGus wrote:
nice ^^
i like sperme & sodomie


Last edited by Stx on Sun Jun 29, 2008 2:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://imagination.all-up.com
DarkoZ



Number of posts : 788
Registration date : 2007-05-22

PostSubject: Re: ___The Book topic___   Sun Jun 29, 2008 12:36 pm

Stx wrote:
I've just bought those books :

http://livre.fnac.com/a1988248/David-Gemmell-Le-lion-de-Macedoine?PID=1&Mn=-1&Ra=-1&To=0&Nu=7&Fr=0

http://livre.fnac.com/a2025193/Le-Lion-de-Macedoine-T2-Le-Prince-Noir-David-Gemmell?Fr=20&To=0&Ra=-1

which Dav read and enjoyed some months ago. =)

looks cool

lmk what you think bout them when you 'll have finishd them Surprised
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Stx
Admin
Admin
avatar

Number of posts : 1957
Age : 28
Localisation : France
Registration date : 2007-05-22

PostSubject: Re: ___The Book topic___   Sun Jun 29, 2008 2:29 pm

DarkoZ wrote:
Stx wrote:
I've just bought those books :

http://livre.fnac.com/a1988248/David-Gemmell-Le-lion-de-Macedoine?PID=1&Mn=-1&Ra=-1&To=0&Nu=7&Fr=0

http://livre.fnac.com/a2025193/Le-Lion-de-Macedoine-T2-Le-Prince-Noir-David-Gemmell?Fr=20&To=0&Ra=-1

which Dav read and enjoyed some months ago. =)

looks cool

lmk what you think bout them when you 'll have finishd them Surprised

Alright I will tell ya. ^^

_________________


BelgianGus wrote:
nice ^^
i like sperme & sodomie
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://imagination.all-up.com
DarkoZ



Number of posts : 788
Registration date : 2007-05-22

PostSubject: Re: ___The Book topic___   Mon Jun 30, 2008 12:06 pm

http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_ss_w/402-1439471-2010501?__mk_fr_FR=%C5M%C5Z%D5%D1&url=search-alias%3Daps&field-keywords=a+dance+with+dragons&x=0&y=0

pff they say 30 sept but it be released before 2009 if u ask me :/
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wannabe-French Ron~

avatar

Number of posts : 1818
Age : 28
Localisation : Switzerland!
Registration date : 2007-06-22

PostSubject: Re: ___The Book topic___   Mon Jun 30, 2008 2:07 pm

well feast for crows was also actually released for sprng or so and it came out in autumn so....


i cant wait ffs i need it !!!^^
btw i ve read The Hitchhiker’s Guide to the Galaxy tome 1 +2...its kinda funny^^

_________________

BelgianGus wrote:
nice ^^
i like sperme & sodomie

The-Doomed-Samourai wrote:
à coté de paris, c'est un exilé, car strong dictature en suisse

BenediktXVI wrote:
devine le roi
buehehe
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DarkoZ



Number of posts : 788
Registration date : 2007-05-22

PostSubject: Re: ___The Book topic___   Mon Jun 30, 2008 2:32 pm

Wannabe-French Ron~ wrote:
well feast for crows was also actually released for sprng or so and it came out in autumn so....


i cant wait ffs i need it !!!^^
btw i ve read The Hitchhiker’s Guide to the Galaxy tome 1 +2...its kinda funny^^

galaxy means science fiction and such
i dont like it that much Surprised
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wannabe-French Ron~

avatar

Number of posts : 1818
Age : 28
Localisation : Switzerland!
Registration date : 2007-06-22

PostSubject: Re: ___The Book topic___   Tue Jul 01, 2008 10:41 am

its not really about science fiction..its hard to describe...but its funy anyway^^ the author has some very strange ideas^^ but they are somehow logic^^

_________________

BelgianGus wrote:
nice ^^
i like sperme & sodomie

The-Doomed-Samourai wrote:
à coté de paris, c'est un exilé, car strong dictature en suisse

BenediktXVI wrote:
devine le roi
buehehe
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DarkoZ



Number of posts : 788
Registration date : 2007-05-22

PostSubject: Re: ___The Book topic___   Tue Jul 01, 2008 10:49 am

Wannabe-French Ron~ wrote:
its not really about science fiction..its hard to describe...but its funy anyway^^ the author has some very strange ideas^^ but they are somehow logic^^

hmm
sounds total bullshit the way you describe it Surprised

explain plx Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wannabe-French Ron~

avatar

Number of posts : 1818
Age : 28
Localisation : Switzerland!
Registration date : 2007-06-22

PostSubject: Re: ___The Book topic___   Tue Jul 01, 2008 1:51 pm

thats cuz he writes a lot of bullshit^^but its funny
have u never seen the film of it? its much worse than the book but its also funny^^

_________________

BelgianGus wrote:
nice ^^
i like sperme & sodomie

The-Doomed-Samourai wrote:
à coté de paris, c'est un exilé, car strong dictature en suisse

BenediktXVI wrote:
devine le roi
buehehe
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wannabe-French Ron~

avatar

Number of posts : 1818
Age : 28
Localisation : Switzerland!
Registration date : 2007-06-22

PostSubject: Re: ___The Book topic___   Thu Jul 10, 2008 5:16 am

i started reading "illuminati" dan brown...
i like it..its really interesting

has any1 else also read it?

_________________

BelgianGus wrote:
nice ^^
i like sperme & sodomie

The-Doomed-Samourai wrote:
à coté de paris, c'est un exilé, car strong dictature en suisse

BenediktXVI wrote:
devine le roi
buehehe
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wannabe-French Ron~

avatar

Number of posts : 1818
Age : 28
Localisation : Switzerland!
Registration date : 2007-06-22

PostSubject: Re: ___The Book topic___   Tue Jul 29, 2008 11:03 am

im done with illuminati and with sakrileg soon

i have to say they are both awesome books...especially illuminati
loved to read it
u should read it if u havent read it yet

_________________

BelgianGus wrote:
nice ^^
i like sperme & sodomie

The-Doomed-Samourai wrote:
à coté de paris, c'est un exilé, car strong dictature en suisse

BenediktXVI wrote:
devine le roi
buehehe
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Stx
Admin
Admin
avatar

Number of posts : 1957
Age : 28
Localisation : France
Registration date : 2007-05-22

PostSubject: Re: ___The Book topic___   Wed Jul 30, 2008 4:26 am

As I told you I am still reading David Gemmell. :>

_________________


BelgianGus wrote:
nice ^^
i like sperme & sodomie
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://imagination.all-up.com
Wannabe-French Ron~

avatar

Number of posts : 1818
Age : 28
Localisation : Switzerland!
Registration date : 2007-06-22

PostSubject: Re: ___The Book topic___   Sat Nov 01, 2008 9:35 am

i started the book hannibal rising
and finished it Smile
wonderful book...was so amazing, definitely one of my favourites too now

atm im reading "red dragon" its also about hannibal lecter

_________________

BelgianGus wrote:
nice ^^
i like sperme & sodomie

The-Doomed-Samourai wrote:
à coté de paris, c'est un exilé, car strong dictature en suisse

BenediktXVI wrote:
devine le roi
buehehe
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: ___The Book topic___   

Back to top Go down
 
___The Book topic___
Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2
 Similar topics
-
» How To Train Your Dragon: Book 1 by Cressida Cowell
» Limited Edition Masters Of The Universe Art Book at SDCC
» Masters Of The Universe SDCC Art book.
» Best Friends Forever: Alice and the Crushers(book)
» My Book Characters.

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Imagination Guild :: General :: General Chat-
Jump to: