Imagination Guild

Forum Imagination for guild members
 
HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  

Share | 
 

 ommgggg D3 !

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
DarkoZ



Number of posts : 788
Registration date : 2007-05-22

PostSubject: Re: ommgggg D3 !   Wed Jul 02, 2008 10:30 am

btw ive read that many ppl had bought d2 since the d3 announcement
its time to start again to make some fg for d3 !

(except ron who isnt on holidays buhehehe)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Stx
Admin
Admin
avatar

Number of posts : 1957
Age : 28
Localisation : France
Registration date : 2007-05-22

PostSubject: Re: ommgggg D3 !   Wed Jul 02, 2008 12:34 pm

DarkoZ wrote:
btw ive read that many ppl had bought d2 since the d3 announcement
its time to start again to make some fg for d3 !

(except ron who isnt on holidays buhehehe)

I may re-start d2 1 or 2 months before the coming out of d3... ^^

_________________


BelgianGus wrote:
nice ^^
i like sperme & sodomie
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://imagination.all-up.com
DarkoZ



Number of posts : 788
Registration date : 2007-05-22

PostSubject: Re: ommgggg D3 !   Wed Jul 02, 2008 12:46 pm

Stx wrote:
DarkoZ wrote:
btw ive read that many ppl had bought d2 since the d3 announcement
its time to start again to make some fg for d3 !

(except ron who isnt on holidays buhehehe)

I may re-start d2 1 or 2 months before the coming out of d3... ^^

hehe, so you should start soon according to ron ^^
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Stx
Admin
Admin
avatar

Number of posts : 1957
Age : 28
Localisation : France
Registration date : 2007-05-22

PostSubject: Re: ommgggg D3 !   Wed Jul 02, 2008 12:50 pm

DarkoZ wrote:
Stx wrote:
DarkoZ wrote:
btw ive read that many ppl had bought d2 since the d3 announcement
its time to start again to make some fg for d3 !

(except ron who isnt on holidays buhehehe)

I may re-start d2 1 or 2 months before the coming out of d3... ^^

hehe, so you should start soon according to ron ^^

Since when do you trust in Ron's words ?































^^

_________________


BelgianGus wrote:
nice ^^
i like sperme & sodomie
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://imagination.all-up.com
Lollsen (aka Gosu Ger!)

avatar

Number of posts : 640
Age : 31
Localisation : German ofc (cuz > france)
Registration date : 2007-07-05

PostSubject: Re: ommgggg D3 !   Wed Jul 02, 2008 1:02 pm

vouch to steeve!!!! xD

btw start now! and help me to get 99!
kknpthx
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DarkoZ



Number of posts : 788
Registration date : 2007-05-22

PostSubject: Re: ommgggg D3 !   Wed Jul 02, 2008 1:04 pm

i trust ron's uncle for sure.












lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lollsen (aka Gosu Ger!)

avatar

Number of posts : 640
Age : 31
Localisation : German ofc (cuz > france)
Registration date : 2007-07-05

PostSubject: Re: ommgggg D3 !   Wed Jul 02, 2008 1:12 pm

DarkoZ wrote:
i trust ron's uncle for sure.












lol

yy any my uncle = dagobert Duck !! ^^
u can see my proofs on my high fg ammount Wink Razz

btw a swiss @ blizz ?!?!?!??!?! scratch scratch scratch
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DarkoZ



Number of posts : 788
Registration date : 2007-05-22

PostSubject: Re: ommgggg D3 !   Wed Jul 02, 2008 1:14 pm

Lollsen (aka Gosu Ger!) wrote:
DarkoZ wrote:
i trust ron's uncle for sure.












lol

yy any my uncle = dagobert Duck !! ^^
u can see my proofs on my high fg ammount Wink Razz

btw a swiss @ blizz ?!?!?!??!?! scratch scratch scratch

ron's uncle is espanol ! (or somethin like that)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lollsen (aka Gosu Ger!)

avatar

Number of posts : 640
Age : 31
Localisation : German ofc (cuz > france)
Registration date : 2007-07-05

PostSubject: Re: ommgggg D3 !   Wed Jul 02, 2008 1:18 pm

DarkoZ wrote:
Lollsen (aka Gosu Ger!) wrote:
DarkoZ wrote:
i trust ron's uncle for sure.












lol

yy any my uncle = dagobert Duck !! ^^
u can see my proofs on my high fg ammount Wink Razz

btw a swiss @ blizz ?!?!?!??!?! scratch scratch scratch

ron's uncle is espanol ! (or somethin like that)

uff so espanias @ Blizz??? scratch scratch scratch scratch scratch scratch scratch scratch scratch scratch scratch scratch scratch scratch scratch
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DarkoZ



Number of posts : 788
Registration date : 2007-05-22

PostSubject: Re: ommgggg D3 !   Wed Jul 02, 2008 1:27 pm

Lollsen (aka Gosu Ger!) wrote:
DarkoZ wrote:
Lollsen (aka Gosu Ger!) wrote:
DarkoZ wrote:
i trust ron's uncle for sure.












lol

yy any my uncle = dagobert Duck !! ^^
u can see my proofs on my high fg ammount Wink Razz

btw a swiss @ blizz ?!?!?!??!?! scratch scratch scratch

ron's uncle is espanol ! (or somethin like that)

uff so espanias @ Blizz??? scratch scratch scratch scratch scratch scratch scratch scratch scratch scratch scratch scratch scratch scratch scratch

well ok thats not possible :(
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lollsen (aka Gosu Ger!)

avatar

Number of posts : 640
Age : 31
Localisation : German ofc (cuz > france)
Registration date : 2007-07-05

PostSubject: Re: ommgggg D3 !   Wed Jul 02, 2008 1:31 pm

DarkoZ wrote:
Lollsen (aka Gosu Ger!) wrote:
DarkoZ wrote:
Lollsen (aka Gosu Ger!) wrote:
DarkoZ wrote:
i trust ron's uncle for sure.












lol

yy any my uncle = dagobert Duck !! ^^
u can see my proofs on my high fg ammount Wink Razz

btw a swiss @ blizz ?!?!?!??!?! scratch scratch scratch

ron's uncle is espanol ! (or somethin like that)

uff so espanias @ Blizz??? scratch scratch scratch scratch scratch scratch scratch scratch scratch scratch scratch scratch scratch scratch scratch

well ok thats not possible :(

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ u see Razz
well nomore spam from myside ...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wannabe-French Ron~

avatar

Number of posts : 1818
Age : 28
Localisation : Switzerland!
Registration date : 2007-06-22

PostSubject: Re: ommgggg D3 !   Thu Jul 03, 2008 4:56 am

i'll tell my uncle to delete ur accs

eZ'd

go cry, thx

_________________

BelgianGus wrote:
nice ^^
i like sperme & sodomie

The-Doomed-Samourai wrote:
ŕ coté de paris, c'est un exilé, car strong dictature en suisse

BenediktXVI wrote:
devine le roi
buehehe
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lollsen (aka Gosu Ger!)

avatar

Number of posts : 640
Age : 31
Localisation : German ofc (cuz > france)
Registration date : 2007-07-05

PostSubject: Re: ommgggg D3 !   Thu Jul 03, 2008 3:12 pm

Wannabe-French Ron~ wrote:
i'll tell my uncle to delete ur accs

eZ'd

go cry, thx

as u can read in my topic i alrdy started myself with put wrong hrs in socketables etc
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wannabe-French Ron~

avatar

Number of posts : 1818
Age : 28
Localisation : Switzerland!
Registration date : 2007-06-22

PostSubject: Re: ommgggg D3 !   Fri Jul 04, 2008 8:39 am

Lollsen (aka Gosu Ger!) wrote:
Wannabe-French Ron~ wrote:
i'll tell my uncle to delete ur accs

eZ'd

go cry, thx

as u can read in my topic i alrdy started myself with put wrong hrs in socketables etc

yes i know
you do this every ladder like 3-4 times^^

_________________

BelgianGus wrote:
nice ^^
i like sperme & sodomie

The-Doomed-Samourai wrote:
ŕ coté de paris, c'est un exilé, car strong dictature en suisse

BenediktXVI wrote:
devine le roi
buehehe
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: ommgggg D3 !   

Back to top Go down
 
ommgggg D3 !
Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Imagination Guild :: General :: General Chat-
Jump to: