Imagination Guild

Forum Imagination for guild members
 
HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share
 

 reset

Go down 
AuthorMessage
gthibault

gthibault

Number of posts : 583
Age : 27
Localisation : rouen
Registration date : 2007-07-06

reset Empty
PostSubject: reset   reset EmptySun Dec 09, 2007 10:01 am

yeah and renes didn't do his mq ...
Back to top Go down
PlayNice



Number of posts : 478
Age : 27
Localisation : Lille
Registration date : 2007-05-22

reset Empty
PostSubject: Re: reset   reset EmptySun Dec 09, 2007 10:53 am

k
Back to top Go down
BelgianGus

BelgianGus

Number of posts : 1450
Age : 30
Localisation : Huy, province de Liège, belgique
Registration date : 2007-06-20

reset Empty
PostSubject: Re: reset   reset EmptySun Dec 09, 2007 11:22 am

and me was lvl 6 -.-#
Back to top Go down
gthibault

gthibault

Number of posts : 583
Age : 27
Localisation : rouen
Registration date : 2007-07-06

reset Empty
PostSubject: Re: reset   reset EmptySun Dec 09, 2007 11:32 am

BelgianGus wrote:
and me was lvl 6 -.-#

the day beofre yesterday i found a nice sword ~40-50fg

and now my charc is dead...
Back to top Go down
Intel



Number of posts : 113
Age : 30
Localisation : Hungary
Registration date : 2007-07-05

reset Empty
PostSubject: Re: reset   reset EmptySun Dec 09, 2007 11:43 am

hey guys!

good luck to all in the new season. Smile

lvl 31 here Smile (Memories)
Back to top Go down
Thibaud



Number of posts : 393
Age : 28
Localisation : 92 (near paris)
Registration date : 2007-11-28

reset Empty
PostSubject: Re: reset   reset EmptySun Dec 09, 2007 11:49 am

omg i didnt understand why my char was like that Very Happy
how time do a ladder last ?
Back to top Go down
BelgianGus

BelgianGus

Number of posts : 1450
Age : 30
Localisation : Huy, province de Liège, belgique
Registration date : 2007-06-20

reset Empty
PostSubject: Re: reset   reset EmptySun Dec 09, 2007 12:19 pm

Intel wrote:
hey guys!

good luck to all in the new season. Smile

lvl 31 here Smile (Memories)

omfg ^^
gz
thx and gl u too daniel !
Back to top Go down
mat91

mat91

Number of posts : 966
Age : 29
Localisation : France
Registration date : 2007-05-23

reset Empty
PostSubject: Re: reset   reset EmptySun Dec 09, 2007 1:52 pm

I had 2 x lvl 11 Crying or Very sad


^^


Intel wrote:
hey guys!

good luck to all in the new season. Smile

lvl 31 here Smile (Memories)

omg O_O gz

_________________
reset 2001977914515751921_rs
Back to top Go down
gthibault

gthibault

Number of posts : 583
Age : 27
Localisation : rouen
Registration date : 2007-07-06

reset Empty
PostSubject: Re: reset   reset EmptyMon Dec 10, 2007 10:11 am

mat91 wrote:
I had 2 x lvl 11 Crying or Very sad


^^


Intel wrote:
hey guys!

good luck to all in the new season. Smile

lvl 31 here Smile (Memories)

omg O_O gz

4 x lvl 70 here :S
Back to top Go down
Intel



Number of posts : 113
Age : 30
Localisation : Hungary
Registration date : 2007-07-05

reset Empty
PostSubject: Re: reset   reset EmptyMon Dec 10, 2007 10:35 am

gthibault wrote:
mat91 wrote:
I had 2 x lvl 11 Crying or Very sad


^^


Intel wrote:
hey guys!

good luck to all in the new season. Smile

lvl 31 here Smile (Memories)

omg O_O gz

4 x lvl 70 here :S

too sucks u need 71 for mq :(

here is my first gozu find @ season 7 Smile

Mystical fire XI
Level Req: 40
Spell Damage: 74 to 199
Magic Cost: 105
+139% Enhanced Effect
+8 Strength
+1 to 2 Life per Kill
Back to top Go down
gthibault

gthibault

Number of posts : 583
Age : 27
Localisation : rouen
Registration date : 2007-07-06

reset Empty
PostSubject: Re: reset   reset EmptyMon Dec 10, 2007 10:53 am

Intel wrote:
gthibault wrote:
mat91 wrote:
I had 2 x lvl 11 Crying or Very sad


^^


Intel wrote:
hey guys!

good luck to all in the new season. Smile

lvl 31 here Smile (Memories)

omg O_O gz

4 x lvl 70 here :S

too sucks u need 71 for mq :(

here is my first gozu find @ season 7 Smile

Mystical fire XI
Level Req: 40
Spell Damage: 74 to 199
Magic Cost: 105
+139% Enhanced Effect
+8 Strength
+1 to 2 Life per Kill

yeah but i wanted to do them on the same day

btw really nice drop Smile

try to sell
Back to top Go down
_JoJo



Number of posts : 266
Localisation : France (N-E)
Registration date : 2007-07-15

reset Empty
PostSubject: Re: reset   reset EmptyMon Dec 10, 2007 10:59 am

Intel wrote:

Mystical fire XI
Level Req: 40
Spell Damage: 74 to 199
Magic Cost: 105
+139% Enhanced Effect
+8 Strength
+1 to 2 Life per Kill

Buuh ;o

ElJoJo (Magician) (Lvl: 9)

Buuuuuh :0

16 Memories 56,565,883 Rogue 57 1,000

BUUUUUUUUUH )':
Back to top Go down
spitounet

spitounet

Number of posts : 118
Age : 31
Localisation : Toulouse
Registration date : 2007-08-10

reset Empty
PostSubject: Re: reset   reset EmptyFri Dec 14, 2007 8:18 pm

hmm i was lvl 15 just before the reset so np for me ^^
i have started again just after the reset but as i'm temp banned ... -.-'

anyway gl with ls all Wink
Back to top Go down
gthibault

gthibault

Number of posts : 583
Age : 27
Localisation : rouen
Registration date : 2007-07-06

reset Empty
PostSubject: Re: reset   reset EmptySat Dec 15, 2007 1:57 am

spitounet wrote:
hmm i was lvl 15 just before the reset so np for me ^^
i have started again just after the reset but as i'm temp banned ... -.-'

anyway gl with ls all Wink

don't worry

renes is lvl 37

and he started 1 week ago so i think it will be good Smile
Back to top Go down
BelgianGus

BelgianGus

Number of posts : 1450
Age : 30
Localisation : Huy, province de Liège, belgique
Registration date : 2007-06-20

reset Empty
PostSubject: Re: reset   reset EmptySat Dec 15, 2007 5:31 am

and i am lvl 14 Wink
Back to top Go down
Renes



Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2007-09-21

reset Empty
PostSubject: Re: reset   reset EmptyFri Jan 18, 2008 1:27 pm

gthibault wrote:
spitounet wrote:
hmm i was lvl 15 just before the reset so np for me ^^
i have started again just after the reset but as i'm temp banned ... -.-'

anyway gl with ls all Wink

don't worry

renes is lvl 37

and he started 1 week ago so i think it will be good Smile
66 and going fast to mq:P
Back to top Go down
DarkoZ



Number of posts : 788
Registration date : 2007-05-22

reset Empty
PostSubject: Re: reset   reset EmptySat Jan 19, 2008 6:15 am

Renes wrote:
gthibault wrote:
spitounet wrote:
hmm i was lvl 15 just before the reset so np for me ^^
i have started again just after the reset but as i'm temp banned ... -.-'

anyway gl with ls all Wink

don't worry

renes is lvl 37

and he started 1 week ago so i think it will be good Smile
66 and going fast to mq:P

hehe good luck Surprised
Back to top Go down
Thibaud



Number of posts : 393
Age : 28
Localisation : 92 (near paris)
Registration date : 2007-11-28

reset Empty
PostSubject: Re: reset   reset EmptySun Jan 20, 2008 8:48 am

DarkoZ wrote:
Renes wrote:
gthibault wrote:
spitounet wrote:
hmm i was lvl 15 just before the reset so np for me ^^
i have started again just after the reset but as i'm temp banned ... -.-'

anyway gl with ls all Wink

don't worry

renes is lvl 37

and he started 1 week ago so i think it will be good Smile
66 and going fast to mq:P

hehe good luck Surprised

vouch ^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




reset Empty
PostSubject: Re: reset   reset Empty

Back to top Go down
 
reset
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Reset if you use the wrong energy/strength charm!
» The Truth about myBrute
» Wazza' Muxxu?
» Whats going to happen to Muxxu in about 3 weeks.
» Motion Twin delete my brute

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Imagination Guild :: Other games :: Ladder Slasher-
Jump to: