Imagination Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Imagination Guild

Forum Imagination for guild members

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

who has panini stickers?

Go down 
+4
Tds
mat91
Reiz3r
Wannabe-French Ron~
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Wannabe-French Ron~

Wannabe-French Ron~

Number of posts : 1818
Registration date : 2007-06-22

who has panini stickers? Empty
PostSubject: who has panini stickers?   who has panini stickers? EmptyFri Apr 25, 2008 5:20 am

I collect panini stickers...i need 54 stickers left then my book is full^^
(btw i get them very cheap cus of m< sister Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Reiz3r

Reiz3r

Number of posts : 206
Registration date : 2008-02-09

PostSubject: Re: who has panini stickers?   who has panini stickers? EmptyFri Apr 25, 2008 5:21 am

wtf is panini sticker? i know that in finland panini is food Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Wannabe-French Ron~

Wannabe-French Ron~

PostSubject: Re: who has panini stickers?   who has panini stickers? EmptyFri Apr 25, 2008 5:29 am

haha^^
u dont know panini?^^
the stickers for the football em!^^
hm sec right..finland isnt qualified for the em
BUEHEHEHEHE XD
Back to top Go down
Reiz3r

Reiz3r

PostSubject: Re: who has panini stickers?   who has panini stickers? EmptyFri Apr 25, 2008 6:53 am

Wannabe-French Ron~ wrote:
haha^^
u dont know panini?^^
the stickers for the football em!^^
hm sec right..finland isnt qualified for the em
BUEHEHEHEHE XD

In finland we dont even watch football its so boring.. We watch F1 and ice hockey Smile Soon the wc tournament will start.. (btw is french in it?)
Back to top Go down
Wannabe-French Ron~

Wannabe-French Ron~

PostSubject: Re: who has panini stickers?   who has panini stickers? EmptyFri Apr 25, 2008 8:06 am

formel 1 is nice ^^

ye france is in^^
switzerland too ofc^^
Back to top Go down
Reiz3r

Reiz3r

PostSubject: Re: who has panini stickers?   who has panini stickers? EmptyFri Apr 25, 2008 9:45 am

We have 2 good drivers in formula1 Räikkönen And Kovalainen. Very Happy

And we rock out with our cocks out when hockey starts Razz

(we finns like to watch hockey and get wasted)
Back to top Go down
Wannabe-French Ron~

Wannabe-French Ron~

PostSubject: Re: who has panini stickers?   who has panini stickers? EmptyFri Apr 25, 2008 10:39 am

switzerland is pretty good in ice hockey too
i also watch it sometiems but not as often as football Smile

i have an autograph of robert kubica, michael schumacher and nick heidfeld Razz
Back to top Go down
Reiz3r

Reiz3r

PostSubject: Re: who has panini stickers?   who has panini stickers? EmptyFri Apr 25, 2008 3:00 pm

switzerland sucks in ice hockey.. sry but it is true.. im so drunk again and im laughin at one pic i have to put it here Very Happy

who has panini stickers? 1209156977674
Back to top Go down
mat91

mat91

Number of posts : 966
Registration date : 2007-05-23

PostSubject: Re: who has panini stickers?   who has panini stickers? EmptySat Apr 26, 2008 3:36 am

I need Valentino Rossi autograph plox =(
Once, if I had been faster, like 5sec, I would have had an autograph from him :(

/e : fixed yoyo ^^
Back to top Go down
Tds

Tds

Number of posts : 1452
Registration date : 2007-08-23

PostSubject: Re: who has panini stickers?   who has panini stickers? EmptySat Apr 26, 2008 3:49 am

Reiz3r wrote:

switzerland sucks in ice hockey.. sry but it is true.. im so drunk again and im laughin at one pic i have to put it here Very Happy

who has panini stickers? 1209156977674

WANNABE CANADIAN
Back to top Go down
BelgianGus

BelgianGus

Number of posts : 1450
Registration date : 2007-06-20

PostSubject: Re: who has panini stickers?   who has panini stickers? EmptySat Apr 26, 2008 7:02 am

who has panini stickers? 0605-02Panini

hmmm
Back to top Go down
Wannabe-French Ron~

Wannabe-French Ron~

PostSubject: Re: who has panini stickers?   who has panini stickers? EmptySun Apr 27, 2008 10:46 am

@pasi
i detected jealousy imo cuz switzerland > finland Smile
ask dr.watson

@gus
fat nub xD
Back to top Go down
Reiz3r

Reiz3r

PostSubject: Re: who has panini stickers?   who has panini stickers? EmptyMon Apr 28, 2008 12:24 am

@pasi
i detected jealousy imo cuz switzerland > finland Smile
ask dr.watson

@gus
fat nub xD

Well we will see but i think finland is again in top3.. Russia is good and canada too.. 2.5 it starts
Back to top Go down
Lollsen (aka Gosu Ger!)

Lollsen (aka Gosu Ger!)

Number of posts : 640
Registration date : 2007-07-05

PostSubject: Re: who has panini stickers?   who has panini stickers? EmptyMon Apr 28, 2008 2:09 am

why all guys are looking football??
whats so amazing on this sport???
22 people are running from left to right or right to left with 1 ball and feeling cool by doing this ...

i rly cant understand :S
Back to top Go down
Stx
Admin
Admin
Stx

Number of posts : 1957
Registration date : 2007-05-22

PostSubject: Re: who has panini stickers?   who has panini stickers? EmptyMon Apr 28, 2008 4:28 am

Lollsen (aka Gosu Ger!) wrote:
22 people are running from left to right or right to left with 1 ball and feeling cool by doing this ...

Vouch ofc. :>
+ most of football players are dumb as fuck. ^^
Back to top Go down
https://imagination.all-up.com
Lollsen (aka Gosu Ger!)

Lollsen (aka Gosu Ger!)

Number of posts : 640
Registration date : 2007-07-05

PostSubject: Re: who has panini stickers?   who has panini stickers? EmptyMon Apr 28, 2008 4:41 am

Stx wrote:

kk i vouch this 2 steeve ^^^^^^^^
Back to top Go down
BelgianGus

BelgianGus

PostSubject: Re: who has panini stickers?   who has panini stickers? EmptyMon Apr 28, 2008 10:29 am

Stx wrote:

hi ron
Back to top Go down
Wannabe-French Ron~

Wannabe-French Ron~

PostSubject: Re: who has panini stickers?   who has panini stickers? EmptyTue Apr 29, 2008 11:02 am

Stx wrote:

ur dumb as fuck if u believe in this klischee Razz
and kev's description of football is just defaming this sport...you can do this with every kind of sport..like skateboarding
dumb ppl are trying to keep the balance on a board of wood with wheels and trying to look cool while making tricks which are, when they fail, and they fail very often, very dangerous for your body

hi gus btw, nice to see you 2
Back to top Go down
Stx
Admin
Admin
Stx

PostSubject: Re: who has panini stickers?   who has panini stickers? EmptyTue Apr 29, 2008 11:50 am

Stx wrote:

ur dumb as fuck if u believe in this klischee Razz
and kev's description of football is just defaming this sport...you can do this with every kind of sport..like skateboarding
dumb ppl are trying to keep the balance on a board of wood with wheels and trying to look cool while making tricks which are, when they fail, and they fail very often, very dangerous for your body

hi gus btw, nice to see you 2

I said " MOST ", I didn't fall in the generalisation, I didn't say " ALL " football players are dumb. However saying " most of them are dumb " is a true statement. There is a fucking bad state of mind in that sport and when you play it ( I am talking about playing it in an high lvl ) you agree with this state of mind what means you are quite thoughtless..
Another thing.. we oftenly see football players in TV programs and you just have to look at how they answer to political questions or such things lol, most of them seem to have no brain.
Still something else ... ( a more concrete example ) in france there is what we call a " LEP " it's a kind of school in which you go when you can't follow normal studies or you don't like school and have really really bad marks. Not everyone who go there ofc, but this means that most of the "students" in such schools are dumb. There is one LEP near my school and oh what a coincidence, about 90% of the football players of 16-19 years arround where I live are there.
Yet another thing ... last sunday or so there was a TV program with a report about a hope of the french football ( I think it was Karim Benzema but not sure ) and it was untitled " Karim Benzema the intelectual of football ", I watched it and I fucking laughed during the full report. For example the reporter asked him some questions about a book of philo which he was supposed to have read and the football player answered something fucking dumb, he summarized it in one sentence lool ( and not even a correct sentence ^^ ). xDDD
As a conclusion he was supposed to be " the intellectual of football " and he was really dumb so what are supposed to be the others ? ^^
Furthermore just to remember you football goes with its supporters and it's not rare to see racists insults, unfair play and all these kinds of problems which show the general atmosphere of this 100% money related sport. It's the most popular sport because it pleases the " medium french " class ( as we call it ) for example.

Sorry if I did some typo mistakes like forgeting a word or two or some things like that but I am too tired to read back all this. ^^
Btw you can't compare things which are not comparable, there is nothing similar between skate and football ( skateboarding is not even considered as a real sport ), I don't know why you keep arguig with this lol.
Back to top Go down
Wannabe-French Ron~

Wannabe-French Ron~

PostSubject: Re: who has panini stickers?   who has panini stickers? EmptyTue Apr 29, 2008 1:05 pm

i didnt compare skateboarding with football, i just showed another example for defaming an activity and skateboarding was the first thing i had in mind ^^
As i said, you can do this with every kind of sport or activity.

For second
What you said about unfair playing and insults can you see in every other sport where the goal is to win.
Furthermore don't try to tell me that an average baseball or basketball player or whatever kind of sportman can answer you political, philosophic questions.
They normally simply cant...which has nothing to do with lack of intelligence, they just dont care about it. Their sport is their world.

Football might look for u like an easy sport without any brainwork behind. That's wrong.
Every team needs a key player who controls the team's playing. He's the one who introduces the strategy and tactic. You may dont know it cuz u never played football in a real team, but football is alot about strategy.
I agree with you that there are many dumb guys who think football could be their way out of the misere to become something in their life. That has simply to do with the fact that a good football player earns alot of money.
To keep going with this topic earning a lot of money and football is only about money; you always have to remind you that a football player's body is their living security...pro football player normally play from 20/25-34 or so..thats not a big period, after this period they cant do anything other except maybe becoming trainer or manager or whatever which is rarly the case.
So they have to earn enough money in this small period for the rest of their life.

Anyway i could keep writing like this but i have to stop here i have to learn history for tomorrow Razz

But imo its nice to have discussions like thisin our forum...its a rare exception of the whole spamming here xD
Back to top Go down
Stx
Admin
Admin
Stx

PostSubject: Re: who has panini stickers?   who has panini stickers? EmptyTue Apr 29, 2008 1:59 pm

i didnt compare skateboarding with football, i just showed another example for defaming an activity and skateboarding was the first thing i had in mind ^^

For second
What you said about unfair playing and insults can you see in every other sport where the goal is to win.
Furthermore don't try to tell me that an average baseball or basketball player or whatever kind of sportman can answer you political, philosophic questions.
They normally simply cant...which has nothing to do with lack of intelligence, they just dont care about it. Their sport is their world.

Football might look for u like an easy sport without any brainwork behind. That's wrong.
Every team needs a key player who controls the team's playing. He's the one who introduces the strategy and tactic. You may dont know it cuz u never played football in a real team, but football is alot about strategy.
I agree with you that there are many dumb guys who think football could be their way out of the misere to become something in their life. That has simply to do with the fact that a good football player earns alot of money.
To keep going with this topic earning a lot of money and football is only about money; you always have to remind you that a football player's body is their living security...pro football player normally play from 20/25-34 or so..thats not a big period, after this period they cant do anything other except maybe becoming trainer or manager or whatever which is rarly the case.
So they have to earn enough money in this small period for the rest of their life.

Anyway i could keep writing like this but i have to stop here i have to learn history for tomorrow Razz

But imo its nice to have discussions like thisin our forum...its a rare exception of the whole spamming here xD

I don't agree with this, you can't see insults, racists things and so at a such level in every sports. For example I used to be a handball player and in this sport there is no things of this kind ( or at least not at the same level as the football ). In this sport, in my opinion, there is more fair play etc..
Well there is less money in game so it may be that, I guess money make being dumb.
As I said the french football player who was questioned was supposed to be an intellectual of the football and he said that he enjoyed reading Kant for example, and when the report asked him a SIMPLE question about the book he answered something 100% stupid.
I agree about the thing that sport can be their world but when reports ask them political questions like ( for example ) " Who are you going to vote for ? and why ? "and they are not even able to answer and argue why they are going to do this, is a proof of stupidity. It could be knowledge related if it was really hard questions or so, but not even, this is seriously not knowledge related, this is just a matter of non-stupidity ( I am not even saying " intelligence ", it's a too big word ).

For me strategy and tactic are not things which need intelligence, a player doesn't have to be intelligent to play well. In my opinion it's just a matter of traning and of course being good or not, having a gift or not. ^^
Indeed when you train more and more ( like they do ) brain register situations and what could be / would have been the best choice to do in such a moment. When you play again and you are in the same situation your brain recognizes it and you automatically know what is the best thing to do.

But well that's only my opinion, and well yes it's a good thing to have such discussions. ^^ It's interresting to see a different point of view from mine.
However I think it will be a non-end discussion. ^^
Gl for your history exam or whatever. ^^
Back to top Go down
BelgianGus

BelgianGus

PostSubject: Re: who has panini stickers?   who has panini stickers? EmptyWed Apr 30, 2008 11:56 am

nice walls, i read steeve's first one but i am too lazy for the rest ^^
Back to top Go down
mat91

mat91

Number of posts : 966
Registration date : 2007-05-23

PostSubject: Re: who has panini stickers?   who has panini stickers? EmptyThu May 01, 2008 4:47 am

BelgianGus wrote:
nice walls, i read steeve's first one but i am too lazy for the rest ^^

lal, I thought the same thing^^
Back to top Go down
DarkoZ

Number of posts : 788

PostSubject: Re: who has panini stickers?   who has panini stickers? EmptyThu May 01, 2008 9:05 am

For second

i didnt read it all but i vouch !
football is cool
skateboarding is ok aswell, who cares
king
Back to top Go down
Wannabe-French Ron~

Wannabe-French Ron~

PostSubject: Re: who has panini stickers?   who has panini stickers? EmptySat May 03, 2008 4:44 am

DarkoZ wrote:

For second

i didnt read it all but i vouch !
football is cool
skateboarding is ok aswell, who cares
king

hough
^^
HI FIZZLE Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: who has panini stickers?   who has panini stickers? Empty

Back to top Go down