Imagination Guild

Forum Imagination for guild members
 
HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share
 

 well, it is time to say goodbye ...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
BelgianGus

BelgianGus

Number of posts : 1450
Age : 30
Localisation : Huy, province de Liège, belgique
Registration date : 2007-06-20

well, it is time to say goodbye ... Empty
PostSubject: well, it is time to say goodbye ...   well, it is time to say goodbye ... EmptySun Jul 27, 2008 11:41 am

first of all i must say that this guild was wonderfull and the ppl here are fantastics, mainly those who staid active in the forum
thanks to mat/yoyo and alex for showing me imagination

well, yesterday i got "scammed" for 3.5k fg's
since i started ls to earn some fg's to make a necro in euscnl, i have to find a guild who will be able to help me, mainly in multiplayer, that's why i will enter korriban

i wish you guys all the best, and i hope i will still be allowed to post in the forum sometimes

Gus Noob
Back to top Go down
Stx
Admin
Admin
Stx

Number of posts : 1957
Age : 29
Localisation : France
Registration date : 2007-05-22

well, it is time to say goodbye ... Empty
PostSubject: Re: well, it is time to say goodbye ...   well, it is time to say goodbye ... EmptySun Jul 27, 2008 2:17 pm

Bye gus, we already talked about it in msn, so gl and hf. ^^

_________________
well, it is time to say goodbye ... Ang7

BelgianGus wrote:
nice ^^
i like sperme & sodomie
Back to top Go down
https://imagination.all-up.com
_JoJo



Number of posts : 266
Localisation : France (N-E)
Registration date : 2007-07-15

well, it is time to say goodbye ... Empty
PostSubject: Re: well, it is time to say goodbye ...   well, it is time to say goodbye ... EmptySun Jul 27, 2008 4:35 pm

Byye Gus :/

Damn, the whole guild are leaving us for Korriban :X
Back to top Go down
Wannabe-French Ron~

Wannabe-French Ron~

Number of posts : 1818
Age : 29
Localisation : Switzerland!
Registration date : 2007-06-22

well, it is time to say goodbye ... Empty
PostSubject: Re: well, it is time to say goodbye ...   well, it is time to say goodbye ... EmptyMon Jul 28, 2008 6:02 am

same introduction Oo
anw...i dont get it...
when i look at titix for example, he also plays ls successfully without being in a ls guild like korriban...so i cant take this as a reason to leave...
so what is it? do they pay more fg for a mq and so on?


anw gus, ill miss u cuz now my sig quote isnt that funny anymore :(^^
gl in korriban...and i know u wont be activ here anymore...cuz korriban will also have a forum and so on...sad anyway
cya m8

_________________
well, it is time to say goodbye ... Cdcbr4
BelgianGus wrote:
nice ^^
i like sperme & sodomie

The-Doomed-Samourai wrote:
à coté de paris, c'est un exilé, car strong dictature en suisse

BenediktXVI wrote:
devine le roi
buehehe
Back to top Go down
BelgianGus

BelgianGus

Number of posts : 1450
Age : 30
Localisation : Huy, province de Liège, belgique
Registration date : 2007-06-20

well, it is time to say goodbye ... Empty
PostSubject: Re: well, it is time to say goodbye ...   well, it is time to say goodbye ... EmptyMon Jul 28, 2008 6:15 am

the text is from me ^^

but if there is np with steeve i can be active here also
Back to top Go down
Stx
Admin
Admin
Stx

Number of posts : 1957
Age : 29
Localisation : France
Registration date : 2007-05-22

well, it is time to say goodbye ... Empty
PostSubject: Re: well, it is time to say goodbye ...   well, it is time to say goodbye ... EmptyMon Jul 28, 2008 7:10 am

BelgianGus wrote:
the text is from me ^^

but if there is np with steeve i can be active here also

There is no problem ofc..

_________________
well, it is time to say goodbye ... Ang7

BelgianGus wrote:
nice ^^
i like sperme & sodomie
Back to top Go down
https://imagination.all-up.com
Wannabe-French Ron~

Wannabe-French Ron~

Number of posts : 1818
Age : 29
Localisation : Switzerland!
Registration date : 2007-06-22

well, it is time to say goodbye ... Empty
PostSubject: Re: well, it is time to say goodbye ...   well, it is time to say goodbye ... EmptyMon Jul 28, 2008 10:39 am

ofc there is no problem...but i'll doubt a bit that u'll stay active like u are atm...cuz korriban will have a forum too i guess where u will be active...so there is no more time for us :(

_________________
well, it is time to say goodbye ... Cdcbr4
BelgianGus wrote:
nice ^^
i like sperme & sodomie

The-Doomed-Samourai wrote:
à coté de paris, c'est un exilé, car strong dictature en suisse

BenediktXVI wrote:
devine le roi
buehehe
Back to top Go down
BelgianGus

BelgianGus

Number of posts : 1450
Age : 30
Localisation : Huy, province de Liège, belgique
Registration date : 2007-06-20

well, it is time to say goodbye ... Empty
PostSubject: Re: well, it is time to say goodbye ...   well, it is time to say goodbye ... EmptyMon Jul 28, 2008 11:43 am

Wannabe-French Ron~ wrote:
ofc there is no problem...but i'll doubt a bit that u'll stay active like u are atm...cuz korriban will have a forum too i guess where u will be active...so there is no more time for us :(

we'll see =)
Back to top Go down
Wannabe-French Ron~

Wannabe-French Ron~

Number of posts : 1818
Age : 29
Localisation : Switzerland!
Registration date : 2007-06-22

well, it is time to say goodbye ... Empty
PostSubject: Re: well, it is time to say goodbye ...   well, it is time to say goodbye ... EmptyMon Jul 28, 2008 11:50 am

BelgianGus wrote:
Wannabe-French Ron~ wrote:
ofc there is no problem...but i'll doubt a bit that u'll stay active like u are atm...cuz korriban will have a forum too i guess where u will be active...so there is no more time for us :(

we'll see =)

be sure that ill walk through belgium with a huge banner
"GUS LOVES SPERME AND SODOMIE"
if u wont stay active

_________________
well, it is time to say goodbye ... Cdcbr4
BelgianGus wrote:
nice ^^
i like sperme & sodomie

The-Doomed-Samourai wrote:
à coté de paris, c'est un exilé, car strong dictature en suisse

BenediktXVI wrote:
devine le roi
buehehe
Back to top Go down
BelgianGus

BelgianGus

Number of posts : 1450
Age : 30
Localisation : Huy, province de Liège, belgique
Registration date : 2007-06-20

well, it is time to say goodbye ... Empty
PostSubject: Re: well, it is time to say goodbye ...   well, it is time to say goodbye ... EmptyMon Jul 28, 2008 11:52 am

Wannabe-French Ron~ wrote:
BelgianGus wrote:
Wannabe-French Ron~ wrote:
ofc there is no problem...but i'll doubt a bit that u'll stay active like u are atm...cuz korriban will have a forum too i guess where u will be active...so there is no more time for us :(

we'll see =)

be sure that ill walk through belgium with a huge banner
"GUS LOVES SPERME AND SODOMIE"
if u wont stay active

rofl, it could be fun ^^
u'll look like a tard
Back to top Go down
Wannabe-French Ron~

Wannabe-French Ron~

Number of posts : 1818
Age : 29
Localisation : Switzerland!
Registration date : 2007-06-22

well, it is time to say goodbye ... Empty
PostSubject: Re: well, it is time to say goodbye ...   well, it is time to say goodbye ... EmptyMon Jul 28, 2008 11:53 am

BelgianGus wrote:
Wannabe-French Ron~ wrote:
BelgianGus wrote:
Wannabe-French Ron~ wrote:
ofc there is no problem...but i'll doubt a bit that u'll stay active like u are atm...cuz korriban will have a forum too i guess where u will be active...so there is no more time for us :(

we'll see =)

be sure that ill walk through belgium with a huge banner
"GUS LOVES SPERME AND SODOMIE"
if u wont stay active

rofl, it could be fun ^^
u'll look like a tard

no1 will notice me
im in belgium
Smile

_________________
well, it is time to say goodbye ... Cdcbr4
BelgianGus wrote:
nice ^^
i like sperme & sodomie

The-Doomed-Samourai wrote:
à coté de paris, c'est un exilé, car strong dictature en suisse

BenediktXVI wrote:
devine le roi
buehehe
Back to top Go down
Stx
Admin
Admin
Stx

Number of posts : 1957
Age : 29
Localisation : France
Registration date : 2007-05-22

well, it is time to say goodbye ... Empty
PostSubject: Re: well, it is time to say goodbye ...   well, it is time to say goodbye ... EmptyMon Jul 28, 2008 12:45 pm

Wannabe-French Ron~ wrote:
BelgianGus wrote:
Wannabe-French Ron~ wrote:
BelgianGus wrote:
Wannabe-French Ron~ wrote:
ofc there is no problem...but i'll doubt a bit that u'll stay active like u are atm...cuz korriban will have a forum too i guess where u will be active...so there is no more time for us :(

we'll see =)

be sure that ill walk through belgium with a huge banner
"GUS LOVES SPERME AND SODOMIE"
if u wont stay active

rofl, it could be fun ^^
u'll look like a tard

no1 will notice me
im in belgium
Smile

loool xD

_________________
well, it is time to say goodbye ... Ang7

BelgianGus wrote:
nice ^^
i like sperme & sodomie
Back to top Go down
https://imagination.all-up.com
BelgianGus

BelgianGus

Number of posts : 1450
Age : 30
Localisation : Huy, province de Liège, belgique
Registration date : 2007-06-20

well, it is time to say goodbye ... Empty
PostSubject: Re: well, it is time to say goodbye ...   well, it is time to say goodbye ... EmptyMon Jul 28, 2008 2:32 pm

tsss
Back to top Go down
DarkoZ



Number of posts : 788
Registration date : 2007-05-22

well, it is time to say goodbye ... Empty
PostSubject: Re: well, it is time to say goodbye ...   well, it is time to say goodbye ... EmptyWed Aug 13, 2008 6:39 am

babai dirty-insects lover :(
Back to top Go down
NoNaMe

NoNaMe

Number of posts : 162
Age : 31
Localisation : German
Registration date : 2007-09-12

well, it is time to say goodbye ... Empty
PostSubject: Re: well, it is time to say goodbye ...   well, it is time to say goodbye ... EmptyMon Sep 08, 2008 12:07 pm

bye and have fun in your new guilde Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




well, it is time to say goodbye ... Empty
PostSubject: Re: well, it is time to say goodbye ...   well, it is time to say goodbye ... Empty

Back to top Go down
 
well, it is time to say goodbye ...
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Bracken Tor to Explore The Time Of Tooth and Claw
» Houdini 1.5 at long Time Control: 100 games.
» Fantage: NIGHT TIME AGAIN!!
» Long time no Fantage Recolor, huh?
» Stockfish 01-02-2015 64-bit 4CPU Gauntlet [Long Time Control]

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Imagination Guild :: General :: General Chat-
Jump to: