Imagination Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Imagination Guild

Forum Imagination for guild members

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

lollsen is illusion

Go down 
+4
Tds
mat91
Lollsen (aka Gosu Ger!)
Wannabe-French Ron~
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Wannabe-French Ron~

Wannabe-French Ron~

Number of posts : 1818
Registration date : 2007-06-22

lollsen is illusion Empty
PostSubject: lollsen is illusion   lollsen is illusion EmptyWed Nov 28, 2007 10:19 am

Imo that's a wrong decision, and i talked to kev about that and he's a bit angry too about this. he has got a hard job and is very busy atm+ gf, mates and so on.
But though he's got a big rl atm he sometimes logs in our forum and makes a topic / writes somewehere in.

So imo HES NOT inactive and he didnt deserve the illusion rank. Take him back to wannabe. ( he's much more active than alex or this strange kord007..whoever that guy is...-.-

discuss
Back to top Go down
Lollsen (aka Gosu Ger!)

Lollsen (aka Gosu Ger!)

Number of posts : 640
Registration date : 2007-07-05

PostSubject: Re: lollsen is illusion   lollsen is illusion EmptyWed Nov 28, 2007 10:53 am

Wannabe-French Ron~ wrote:
Imo that's a wrong decision, and i talked to kev about that and he's a bit angry too about this. he has got a hard job and is very busy atm+ gf, mates and so on.
But though he's got a big rl atm he sometimes logs in our forum and makes a topic / writes somewehere in.

So imo HES NOT inactive and he didnt deserve the illusion rank. Take him back to wannabe. ( he's much more active than alex or this strange kord007..whoever that guy is...-.-

discuss

thx for this topic

u are right

I try to be active as much as possible but i got a lot of work @ work (lol...), tons of tests (in school) + in 6 month my final examination ...
I must learn rly hard atm also i have some probs with my money cuz a lot of guys got birthday in nxt 1 1/2 month + its christmas time :O

thx ~~

discuss O_o
Back to top Go down
mat91

mat91

Number of posts : 966
Registration date : 2007-05-23

PostSubject: Re: lollsen is illusion   lollsen is illusion EmptyWed Nov 28, 2007 10:56 am

IT's my bithday tomorrow, gib €'s =)

i'm ok to don't give u illusion rank, or maybe when u will have time to play you will have back your old rank ?...
Back to top Go down
Wannabe-French Ron~

Wannabe-French Ron~

PostSubject: Re: lollsen is illusion   lollsen is illusion EmptyWed Nov 28, 2007 10:58 am

mat91 wrote:
IT's my bithday tomorrow, gib €'s =)

i'm ok to don't give u illusion rank, or maybe when u will have time to play you will have back your old rank ?...
to play what Oo?
he posts not very regular at the forum but he does post sometimes!
that's why imo he doesnt deserve the illusion tag
Back to top Go down
Tds

Tds

Number of posts : 1452
Registration date : 2007-08-23

PostSubject: Re: lollsen is illusion   lollsen is illusion EmptyWed Nov 28, 2007 11:00 am

Erase your rl and become a wanabee
Back to top Go down
BelgianGus

BelgianGus

Number of posts : 1450
Registration date : 2007-06-20

PostSubject: Re: lollsen is illusion   lollsen is illusion EmptyWed Nov 28, 2007 11:21 am

i'm ok with ron
Back to top Go down
Lollsen (aka Gosu Ger!)

Lollsen (aka Gosu Ger!)

PostSubject: Re: lollsen is illusion   lollsen is illusion EmptyWed Nov 28, 2007 11:22 am

BelgianGus wrote:
i'm ok with ron

lol n1 spam Razz ^^

vouch for me guys -.-
Back to top Go down
BelgianGus

BelgianGus

PostSubject: Re: lollsen is illusion   lollsen is illusion EmptyWed Nov 28, 2007 11:28 am

Lollsen (aka Gosu Ger!) wrote:
BelgianGus wrote:
i'm ok with ron

lol n1 spam Razz ^^

vouch for me guys -.-

ok vouch for u sry kev kev santa
Back to top Go down
Wannabe-French Ron~

Wannabe-French Ron~

PostSubject: Re: lollsen is illusion   lollsen is illusion EmptyWed Nov 28, 2007 11:29 am

BelgianGus wrote:
i'm ok with ron
^^
i love u my pet goosiegus^^
Back to top Go down
BelgianGus

BelgianGus

PostSubject: Re: lollsen is illusion   lollsen is illusion EmptyWed Nov 28, 2007 11:33 am

BelgianGus wrote:
i'm ok with ron
^^
i love u my pet goosiegus^^

i love u too Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Stx
Admin
Admin
Stx

Number of posts : 1957
Registration date : 2007-05-22

PostSubject: Re: lollsen is illusion   lollsen is illusion EmptyWed Nov 28, 2007 11:46 am

discuss

First of all I have not been the only one to vote for this, as you know I've made a topic in general suggestions about this rank.
The problem is not to have an hard job or such.. Kev made 2x posts in 4-5 months and Alex about 4x.
A " Wanna be " HAS to be really active that's why it's really selective.
Don't forget that Kev and Alex are also my friends, putting them in this rank doesn't mean I don't like them or I am angry at them or whatever lol, I like like them as before, it only means that they aren't/can't be active into the guild for x reasons but they still helped the guild by donating fg.
Back to top Go down
https://imagination.all-up.com
Wannabe-French Ron~

Wannabe-French Ron~

PostSubject: Re: lollsen is illusion   lollsen is illusion EmptyWed Nov 28, 2007 11:53 am

Stx wrote:

discuss

First of all I have not been the only one to vote for this, as you know I've made a topic in general suggestions about this rank.
The problem is not to have an hard job or such.. Kev made 2x posts in 4-5 months and Alex about 4x.
Don't forget that Kev and Alex are also my friends, putting them in this rank doesn't mean I don't like them or I am angry at them or whatever lol, I like like them as before, it only means that they aren't/can't be active into the guild for x reasons but they still helped the guild by donating fg.

never said or even imagined that u dont like them anymore lol^^
anyway then illusion is too low imo..it should be between dream designer and dream conqueror
Back to top Go down
Stx
Admin
Admin
Stx

PostSubject: Re: lollsen is illusion   lollsen is illusion EmptyWed Nov 28, 2007 12:08 pm

Stx wrote:

discuss

anyway then illusion is too low imo..it should be between dream designer and dream conqueror

You want to be back to a guild ranking based on donations ? ^.^
If I put Illusion > Sweet Dream that means donating fg > a bit active.
I am not sure about it. ;>

Anyway if kev starts to be active he will ofc get back an higher rank. ;o
Back to top Go down
Wannabe-French Ron~

Wannabe-French Ron~

PostSubject: Re: lollsen is illusion   lollsen is illusion EmptyWed Nov 28, 2007 12:11 pm

Stx wrote:
Stx wrote:

discuss

You want to be back to a guild ranking based on donations ? ^.^
If I put Illusion > Sweet Dream that means donating fg > a bit active.
I am not sure about it. ;>

Anyway if kev starts to be active he will ofc get back an higher rank. ;o

u know that im against a fg based ranking-.- and this has nothing to do with it, since kev was never rly "inactiv", he just doesnt post as much as we geeks do^^

and btw if u ask me, kev has done more for the guild than gthibault or any other sweet dreamer for example does. he's active in d2jsp and a very respected, well known jsp member and gives a good image of the imagination guild

Last edited by on Wed Nov 28, 2007 1:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ZoL

ZoL

Number of posts : 161

PostSubject: Re: lollsen is illusion   lollsen is illusion EmptyWed Nov 28, 2007 12:39 pm

I dont personally know lollsen, so I cant exactly say if he spends much time on jsp, the forum or d2.

But I know that: when I look the Imagination members list on jsp, I often see him online, and when I come on the forum, he is almost never there.
In addition, Ron said that he makes posts when he can, but I looked at all his posts, and he almost made them all in 5 days: today, and between october 21st and 24th whereas he is registred for almost 5 months !
Finally, it's sad to say such a thing, but being a "wanna be..." does not mean that you spend the time you can spend on the forum and jsp, but it means you ARE active all the time without any consideration to what you have to do in your real life (friends, work etc.).

So, in my opnion, lollsen doesnt deserve to be a "wanna be..." again at this moment, but maybe later, when he will spend more time on this forum, especially one the new chat which is a nice way to speak to many guild members and to get fun with them (= being active, ≠ making ~28 ppd on jsp and almost only 28 posts into 5 months here).
Back to top Go down
Lollsen (aka Gosu Ger!)

Lollsen (aka Gosu Ger!)

PostSubject: Re: lollsen is illusion   lollsen is illusion EmptyThu Nov 29, 2007 9:06 am

ZoL wrote:
I dont personally know lollsen, so I cant exactly say if he spends much time on jsp, the forum or d2.

But I know that: when I look the Imagination members list on jsp, I often see him online, and when I come on the forum, he is almost never there.
In addition, Ron said that he makes posts when he can, but I looked at all his posts, and he almost made them all in 5 days: today, and between october 21st and 24th whereas he is registred for almost 5 months !
Finally, it's sad to say such a thing, but being a "wanna be..." does not mean that you spend the time you can spend on the forum and jsp, but it means you ARE active all the time without any consideration to what you have to do in your real life (friends, work etc.).

So, in my opnion, lollsen doesnt deserve to be a "wanna be..." again at this moment, but maybe later, when he will spend more time on this forum, especially one the new chat which is a nice way to speak to many guild members and to get fun with them (= being active, ≠ making ~28 ppd on jsp and almost only 28 posts into 5 months here).

check jsp and u will see that my 27 posts per day are just from trade forum
I dont spam pvp eu or other channels... sometimes ger forum but this +4-6 posts each week ~~

explain me how to trade here with ~~20 guys??
postcounts means nothing
Back to top Go down
ZoL

ZoL

Number of posts : 161

PostSubject: Re: lollsen is illusion   lollsen is illusion EmptyThu Nov 29, 2007 11:58 am

As you said, postcount doesnt mean nothing, but 28ppd does.
You have enough time to make 28ppd but not to make 1 or 2 on this forum, it clearly means you way less active here than on d2jsp, nothing else.

You only talk about trading, do you only enter a guild to trade with its members and to make more profits or to enjoy being with mates ?...
(no offense)
Back to top Go down
titix

titix

Number of posts : 237
Registration date : 2007-05-23

PostSubject: Re: lollsen is illusion   lollsen is illusion EmptyThu Nov 29, 2007 11:59 am

ZoL wrote:

vouch :(
Back to top Go down
Lollsen (aka Gosu Ger!)

Lollsen (aka Gosu Ger!)

PostSubject: Re: lollsen is illusion   lollsen is illusion EmptyFri Nov 30, 2007 6:23 am

ZoL wrote:
You have enough time to make 28ppd but not to make 1 or 2 on this forum, it clearly means you way less active here than on d2jsp, nothing else.

You only talk about trading, do you only enter a guild to trade with its members and to make more profits or to enjoy being with mates ?...
(no offense)

atm i sell all my d2 stuff ...
and why do i enjoy with mates?? the only guys @ img i know: Ron / Steeve / Vic (Playnice) /daniel (intel) / alex
Steeve quit / dani quit / Vic isnt that much only same as alex and ron

Belgian gus .. well just a goodie trader (huhu btw Smile )
I joined the guild cuz of steeve and to have fun with the rest i know -> not for profit / d2 / something else

edit: question @ steeve: Do i get my rank bag when i join the forum all days or do i need to "spam" like hell here to get it back?
regards
kev
Back to top Go down
Stx
Admin
Admin
Stx

PostSubject: Re: lollsen is illusion   lollsen is illusion EmptyFri Nov 30, 2007 10:25 am

ZoL wrote:

(no offense)

and why do i enjoy with mates?? the only guys @ img i know: Ron / Steeve / Vic (Playnice) /daniel (intel) / alex

I joined the guild cuz of steeve and to have fun with the rest i know -> not for profit / d2 / something else

edit: question @ steeve: Do i get my rank bag when i join the forum all days or do i need to "spam" like hell here to get it back?
regards
kev

The main purpose of a guild is to make new friends. ^^
And you don't even know that Daniel left the guild sometimes ago ? scratch oO

No you don't need to spam the forum, just being active. Surprised
Back to top Go down
Lollsen (aka Gosu Ger!)

Lollsen (aka Gosu Ger!)

PostSubject: Re: lollsen is illusion   lollsen is illusion EmptyFri Nov 30, 2007 10:29 am

Stx wrote:
ZoL wrote:

(no offense)

regards
kev

no didnt know this since i saw him 2 weeks ago O_o... this was @ msn not in jsp

could be possible but dont know why he didnt tell me ~~
afk spam him @ msn for donations Razz ^^
Back to top Go down
Stx
Admin
Admin
Stx

PostSubject: Re: lollsen is illusion   lollsen is illusion EmptyFri Nov 30, 2007 10:30 am

Stx wrote:
ZoL wrote:

(no offense)

regards
kev

no didnt know this since i saw him 2 weeks ago O_o... this was @ msn not in jsp

could be possible but dont know why he didnt tell me ~~
afk spam him @ msn for donations Razz ^^

^^ he left us for Intrasiege. x_x
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content